Students' Union Advice Service
At Birkbeck Students' Union, we offer an Advice Service that is free, confidential, and completely independent from the College.
Some of the areas that the Advice Service covers include:
- Academic issues regarding Appeals and complaints within your department or the general college.
- Help can be given with disputes over fees and support.
- Disciplinary issues: when a student has been accused of an alleged assessment offence.
- Accusations of non-Academic disciplinary issues.
- Fitness to study queries
- Support if you wish to make a complaint.
020 7631 6365
For more information, go to Advice Service or fill out the Enquiry form here